Gasunie executes a market-reflective, non-discriminatory and transparent tender for flow commitments and wheeling services for the purpose of satisfying its needs for flow commitments for its h-gas and l-gas network continuously. The tender will be published on the Gasunie website.
GUD will conclude flow commitments according to the order of the Federal Network Agency for determination of tender flow commitments as volatile costs in accordance with Section 11 lit 5 of the Incentive Regulation Ordinance (ARegV) as of 2014-05-15 (KOLA, Az. BK9-14/606).
As a measure to enhance capacities they are designed to maintain the existing fully flexible entry and exit capacities and exit capacities to downstream network operators of the gas transport networks of GUD as long-distance network operator in the joint market area GASPOOL. The conclusion of capacity enhancing measures safeguards the firm fully flexible capacities and should lead to a change from interruptible to firm capacities for downstream network operators.
The action of the tender is described in the general terms and conditions.
If you have further questions, please contact
Telephone: +49 511-640607-2136
- Results of the tender for flow commitments | 39 kB download file
- General Terms and Conditions for the Initiation, Execution and Invoicing of Flow Commitments at Entry and Exit Points (GBLFZ) | 78 kB download file
- Results Tender flow commitments November 2014 | 20 kB download file
- Results tender flow commitment September/October 2014 | 61 kB download file
- Results tender flow commitment October-November 2013 | 18 kB download file
- Results Tender flow commitments January 2011 | 14 kB download file